Open to students and young professionals in the Philadelphia region, this event is your chance to meet and hear from top PR minds from all areas of the profession, including agency, non-profit, corporate, and entertainment. The panelists will share insights into their careers and the realities of working in public relations, as well as tips on how to stand out in this difficult job market.
Also, after the panel you will have the chance to speak with local young professionals in the PR field for some firsthand insight on how to translate your college experience into a successful career in PR.
Be sure to place your resume in our "drop-box" for review by a PPRA or PRSA professional. All pre-registered participants will also be entered into our raffle for the chance to win a "shadowing day" with a PR pro, plus other great prizes (must be present to win)!
* Moderator: Gregg Feistman - Assistant Professor -Public Relations
* Erin Allsman - Public Relations Director, Brownstein Group
* Meredith Avakian - Public Affairs Specialist, DuPont
* Marlo DelSordo - Director of Communications and Marketing, Philabundance
* Ike Richman - Vice President, Public Relations, Comcast-Spectacor
2301 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Monday, April 4
5:30 - 6:00 p.m.
6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
Panel Discussion with PR Executives
6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
Round Table Discussion with Young Professionals
7:30 - 7:35 p.m.
$10 per person
Want to register? Click here
Stay tuned for a future post directly from students and young pros who have benefited from attending Careers 101!