Want to know the latest about PPRA and our upcoming events? Read on...
Introducing the Member Get A Member Program
Pass along the knowledge, networking and professional development opportunities found only through membership in the Philadelphia Public Relations Association - the nation's oldest and largest metropolitan public relations association with members representing a diverse cross section of business and non-profit organizations throughout the tri-state area.
Be a "Member to Get a Member" and Receive Great Prizes!
* Bring in two new members and receive a free meeting coupon for use at any luncheon program!
* The member that recruits the most individual or associate members each month (minimum of two) will win a special prize and recognition in PPRA's website and newsletter.
* Recruit the most new corporate memberships (at least three members from one company), and you could receive a special prize. And, be the most active recruiter and bring in the most new members for the grand prize and receive an overnight stay at one of Philadelphia's most exclusive hotels and recognition at PPRA's annual meeting in June.
Help us spread the word-PPRA is is the premiere association for public relations professionals in the Greater Philadelphia area! Please visit PPRA's website for more information and the membership application.
How to be a Member to Get a Member
1. Identify someone who should be a PPRA member.
2. Print your name on the "Referred by" space on the membership application.
3. Give the membership application to this person and ask them to join.
4. Follow-up with your colleague.
Prorated Memberships Available
* Members who join in January - April 2011 will have dues prorated by 50 percent.
* Members who join in May - August 2011 will have their membership extended through August 31, 2012.
* Member Get A Member runs now through May 31, 2011.
* The program is only open to members.
* This campaign is not open to former members who have not renewed in the past six months.
PPRA Volunteers Sought for 2011 Philly Spring Cleanup on Saturday, April 2
PPRA members are invited to take part in the Philly Spring Cleanup event on Saturday, April 2. Volunteers from PPRA will meet at the Callowhill/Reading Viaduct Neighborhood Improvement site at 11th and Callowhill Streets in Center City to work alongside other volunteers from the community. The event is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; however, if volunteers are able to join us for part of the day, that would be helpful as well. PPRA Board members will be on hand to meet volunteers so please let us know when you arrive!
If you would like to take part, please click here. From there, please select Center City from the "Neighborhood" drop down menu and register for the Callowhill site.
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Flanagan, Chair of the Community Service Committee at email@example.com. We encourage interested volunteers to sign up for the event as soon as possible to ensure slots are still available. Hope to see you there!